Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Getting Organized...or how I tried to get my crap together this week

I've spent a significant amount of time perusing the internet (ie scoping out pinterest) this week looking for what I believe will be the perfect planner for me.  Thank goodness for Clean Mama. She had almost exactly what I was looking for and a whole lot more. Also MsWenduhh because she has a printable paycheck budget form that will work better than my current budgeting tool. :-)


My plan is to create a binder that will be part home/family, part Thirty One business and part Origami Owl business, which will also be part journal/bullet journal.  I'm piecing together tons of pages that I think, ultimately will work wonders for me. I will still have my personal-goes everywhere with me, but I can update the binder once a week or as needed to keep everything in one place.


This whole new organizing system will start for me October 1.  I will update here when the binder is done and also update throughout the month of October as to how it is going.  I will share what works and what doesn't work as well as tips and tricks I pick up along the way.


Along with this new found/created organizing system I'm hoping to get things on track for paying off bills, having regular date nights with Prince Charming and scheduling some special time with Jazz and Lyric.


So now I am feeling better about my future or organizing.  If you know me, you know organizing is a thing that I have always done, but I can do it better.


Hopefully this is the start of something wonderful. 


Princess Aim

No comments:

Post a Comment