Friday, April 17, 2015

Perfectly Posh

ok, last one for today....but haven't they all been wonderful!! 

Home I have to admit, I've been checking out this stuff for awhile.  It looks totally awesome!!

Perfectly Posh sells great smelling bath and body items.  All items are made in the USA, are cruelty free and are affordable (nothing is over $25!)

The start up cost is $99 and you get to pick one of two kits.  I checked them out, they both look like great options.  The value of the kit is $270 so you are already ahead of the game :-)  There is free training included.

When you sell you get 20-25% commission and the opportunity to earn tools and points to help build your business.  The best thing - weekly commission!!  work that business on your schedule and get a regular pay check.  How awesome is that??

As a hostess you get half price items and hostess credit with at least $100 in sales.  Parties can be home, online or portable (my favorite!).  With so many options there is no reason not to have a party.

check out my new friend's business here.  Tell her I sent you!




disclaimer:  I will be getting samples from another consultant so I will review the actual product when it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment