Thursday, April 16, 2015

Staying Busy...

Its been busy around the castle lately but not a lot going on.  I have been contemplating going back to school, how to grow my Thirty One business, continuing education at work, how are we going to afford a car for Jazz, how to pay off bills and credit cards...is your head spinning yet?? 

I'm also starting a little side project that could benefit many.  I will be doing regular company reviews.  I have many great companies/consultants who want to share their wonderful products with you.  I will shoot for a review a week but there are so many great companies, there may be multiple.  If you are looking for a way to make extra money, stay tuned to this blog for great ideas!!

And finally, if anybody out there is really good with creating planning pages, let me know.  I have a rough map out of what I want my next planner to be (because you all know I have a planner addiction) but I can't figure out how to make it all come together!

See you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment